DECADENT CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
250g butter, melted
1 cup cocoa
1 1/2 cups caster sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
5 eggs, at room temperature
1 cup plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
250g good quality milk or dark chocolate, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 160°C and lightly grease your Ironclad cast iron pan with butter.
2. Pour melted butter over cocoa in a stand mixer and beat to combine.
3. Add sugar and vanilla and beat again. Add eggs, one at a time then beat on high speed for about 5 minutes.
4. Sift in flour, salt and baking powder. Add chocolate and mix until completely incorporated.
5. Pour mix into pan and smooth the top if necessary. Bake for 30 minutes.